Property Line Adjustments

A property line adjustment survey is used to relocate an existing common property line between two abutting lots or lots of records. It is not used to create additional lots or building sites (see Partition and Subdivisions).  There are many requirements for conducting a Lot Line Adjustment and one should contact the appropriate governing body for more information.  Visit the City of Bend or the Deschutes County websites for more information.


                 Below are Property Line Adjustment Surveys done by Baxter Land Surveying